Feel free to use the text below and share the Heartwood Love!
Warm greetings to you on this beautiful day. I wanted to share with you some information about a herbal medicine and plant uses conference called Heartwood Gathering. It is a grassroots gathering of plant lovers of all kinds that bring together herbalists, wild food foragers, indigenous wisdom holders, gardeners, permaculture designers and overall just anyone who loves plants. It’s a gathering that values inclusivity and celebration of the green world. The Keynote for 2019 is renowned Herbalist Beverley Gray and there will be more than 20 other teachers from all over Ontario and beyond. The gathering is expected to be about 300 people and is located at the beautiful Ganaraska Forest Center near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Heartwood Gathering Highlights
- Full weekend schedule of plant walks, discussions, lectures and hands-on workshops; something for every learning level and every mood.
- A delicious vegetarian menu catered by Ina and her crew
- Premium hot and cold herbal teas and coffee available at the Tea Salon
- Friday Night Mid-Summer Fair–a night of carnival-esque delights
- Wild Foods and Herbal Elixirs Tasting Contest! Bring your sweet and savoury herbal treats and drinks to share and compete for prizes
- Keynote presentation by Beverley Gray
- Saturday Night Feverfew–celebrate the summer season with live music and dancing
- Yoga and other early morning activities to start your days
I hope you will consider joining me at this amazing herbal event here in Ontario. Please check out the website www.heartwoodgathering.ca for all the details.